- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Benefits
- Empowerment Culture
- Community Involvement
- YOU Make a Difference!
At Farm Bureau Bank, we know that our success depends on our team members. One of the ways we reward our team for their contributions is by offering comprehensive, high-quality benefits at a reasonable cost. These benefits are designed to protect your health, your family, and your retirement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision1 - Offered to full-time team members and their dependents
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Available to team members for medical and dependent care expenses
- Supplemental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off [PTO] - Accruals are based on years of service and position.
- Holidays - Six (6) standard Bank holidays per calendar year (with additional floating holidays included in annual PTO)
- Service Day - Service hours provided to full-time team members each year
- Salary Continuation Program - Up to 90 days of paid Family Medical Leave for full-time employees, based on tenure
- 401(k) - Farm Bureau Bank matches up to 5% dollar-for-dollar with immediate vesting upon deposit
- Education Assistance Program - Reimbursement for eligible undergraduate and graduate expenses after competing one (1) year of service
- Training and Development - Personal and professional development.
- Team Member Assistance Program - Available to all team members and their dependents with various support services including emotional, financial, and legal counseling at no cost
- Team Member Referral Program - Up to $1,500 for a qualified referral who is hired and successfully completes the required period
- Team Member Benefit Program - Special discounts available to team members and their immediate family members on installment loans, CDs, and gift cards
- Free Checking Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Temporary Child Care
How has FBB responded to the pandemic?
Our priority is and always has been the many team members that help us succeed every day! Our swift response was focused on the safety of our team while maintaining exceptional service to our customers. Farm Bureau Bank responded to the pandemic by:
- Transitioning over 90% of our team to remote work by March 2020,
- Providing free masks and other household essentials to team members in need,
- Ensuring team members had access to mental health resources,
- Facilitating regular pulse check surveys,
- Installing additional sanitizing stations throughout the building,
- Upgrading to touchless fixtures in all restrooms, and
- Implementing safety policies for on-site team members including health check assessments, masks, one-way entrances/exits and occupancy limits in breakrooms and elevators.
We didn’t stop there. Farm Bureau Bank is dedicated to maintaining communications and traditions as we find our way in this “new normal.” We are still working remotely and offer frequent virtual town hall meetings where team members get the scoop on current events and have a little fun in the process. We’ve also gone virtual for multiple celebrations including the Bank’s 21st birthday and recent holidays. Virtual gatherings, contests, service opportunities, kudos, and care packages are regular occurrences for us. Overall, we are proud of our timely, creative responses to the pandemic and the thriving team members we call family!
Why should you consider a career at Farm Bureau Bank? See what our team members are saying about us.
"I simply love what I do..."
I've been with the bank for 10 years and really love working here! There are many things I love about my job. First off, our customers are easy to work with because they are so caring and really Farm Bureau proud. Most of the people you will speak to have been loyal members for a very long time. I love helping people, so it makes my job easy to work with such kind-hearted people.
From our leadership team, to our management team, and our fellow hard-working employees, you'll meet some amazing people at our company. Our CEO Will Hileman does a great job keeping employees informed.
I've continued to stay with the company because of my customers and the people I work with. I'm able to work hard and focus on my overall well-being. This is not really a job, it's a part of my life and what makes me happy. I simply love what I do and it makes it easier to work with people that I call friends.
Stephanie D., Relationship Banking Manager
"There are plenty of opportunities to grow for those who work hard..."
At Farm Bureau Bank, I have been truly blessed to work with amazing leaders who care about me, my success, and my personal growth. They are very flexible with scheduling and time off and extremely understanding of working mothers who need to take care of their families while working full-time jobs. There are plenty of opportunities to grow for those who work hard and want to move up with the company. I started at Farm Bureau Bank six years ago thinking that it would be a temporary job and now I cannot imagine working anywhere else!
Yazmin T., Business Analyst
"This is the home away from home you’ve been looking for..."
The sky is the limit at Farm Bureau Bank. Alongside gaining amazing experience, I have learned quite a bit about myself. This is the home away from home you've been looking for. It’s a great feeling knowing your voice is heard in your own home. FBB is where I plan to retire. God willing, we will continue to break the mold and serve Farm Bureau and their members.
Arely G., Customer Care Lead
"Looking forward to many more years of great service to our customers and partners..."
I found at FBB a truly great team to be a part of. Having the opportunity to impact a national bank audience from a compact office in San Antonio is quite unique. It opens many doors for new ways to grow professionally and personally.Bogdan B., AVP Senior Product Manager - Lending
Additional opportunities for professional growth are brought by our unique partnership with the Farm Bureau Federations and Farm Bureau insurance organizations. Glad to be on the team and looking forward to many more years of great service to our customers and partners.
"I know that it was the right decision to try out the temp assignment so long ago..."
When I first started working at Farm Bureau Bank, I was on a temporary assignment. Right away I realized that the people are what makes Farm Bureau Bank the best place to work. They are and always have been the difference. I feel fortunate to have been selected to stay on as a permanent employee, and now that I am going on three years here, I know that it was the right decision to try out the temp assignment so long ago!Frank C., Underwriter I
"Work is challenging but management always demonstrates their appreciation..."
I really enjoy working at Farm Bureau Bank mainly because the atmosphere here is one of the best I have ever worked in. At times work is challenging, but management always demonstrates their appreciation and always encourage you to learn new things. I'm also part of an awesome team where we care for each other like family.Karthik T., SAS Programmer
"The minute you walk in through the doors people are welcoming, nice, and always helpful..."
Have you ever been in a position where you are in a new place and you don't know anyone? You may feel lost, intimidated, and even scared. Those feelings are the exact opposite of what it's like to work at Farm Bureau Bank. The minute you walk in through the doors people are welcoming, nice, and always helpful. You can grow quickly, learn new job functions, work in different departments, and choose to join many activities that the bank showcases.Anna Marie G., Financial Analyst Sales & Commissions
"There is nothing like being surrounded by positive energy..."
Working at Farm Bureau Bank has been awesome! My co-workers across all departments carry great morale. There is nothing like being surrounded by positive energy. No matter where my career path takes me with the many options that are provided here, I hope to remain in the Farm Bureau Bank family for the long haul.Erica R., Operations Specialist
"The environment is very friendly, and this is the place where I've met some of my best friends..."
Working for the bank has been a great experience for me because I have had the opportunity to perform different roles and functions in the development area. The environment is very friendly, and this is the place where I have met some of my best friends. The bank also offers many opportunities to grow.Erika G., Systems Analyst & Programmer
"The Bank invested in my education with the Team Member Education Assistance Program..."
Every day is different, and you're challenged to think outside the box at all times. Even though this may sound difficult it's exciting because it shows how much value you bring to the table and that your input makes a difference. I've worked here for almost 12 years which is most of my adult life, so I truly feel like I've grown up with the bank. During my time here, I've worked in three different departments and have witnessed substantial growth through multiple lenses. My experience with the bank sparked my interest in banking and business so I pursued a bachelor's degree in Business with a concentration in Finance. The bank invested in my education by allowing me to participate in the Team Member Education Assistance Program which gives employees tuition reimbursement. I've made many professional relationships that have helped me get out of my comfort zone and think independently.Sarah S., Research Analyst I
"I cannot wait to see what else I will gain working for a wonderful place..."
Working at Farm Bureau Bank has been an everlasting experience and continues to teach me. I enjoy being an FBB employee because we are all one big family and it shows. I've had some wonderful people help me grow into the several roles I've had, and I cannot wait to see what else I will gain working for a wonderful place like Farm Bureau Bank.Benita S., Lending Experience Specialist III
Inspirational Collages for 2020
farmbureau.bank Virtual Launch Party
We believe service should extend beyond Farm Bureau Bank, so we partner with multiple charities for ongoing involvement and outreach. Some of our partnerships include Junior Achievement, SAMMinistries, Good Samaritans Community Services, YMCA, and many more!
1 Medical, Dental and Vision benefits start the first day of the month following employment.
2 Team members may continue to accrue up to 180 hours and will not be awarded additional hours per pay period until the balance decreases.
Farm Bureau Bank’s Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, and education reimbursement) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, protected veterans or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.