- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Funds are automatically removed from your account with each use
- Easy access to over 300,000 ATMs worldwide
- Up to five (5) ATM usage fee rebates each month2
- Online shopping protection through Visa® 3D Secure3
Business Debit Cards
Business Visa® Debit Card
Make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
Qualifying Deposit Accounts
- Business Checking
- Business Advantage Checking
- Business Analysis Checking
- Business Money Market Account [MMA]
- ATM Cash Withdrawal - $505
- Signature/POS Purchase - $1,505
Your business checking or money market account may come with a free Visa® debit card. Fees may be charged for additional and replacement cards.4
Earn up to 0.20% APR*
Getting in touch with you quickly is critical to stopping any potential card fraud. With our Card Alert Notification service, you will receive a text messagev asking you to confirm if a suspicious transaction was authorized by you.
- The text message will arrive from a 5-digit code  and contain our financial institution name, dollar amount of the transaction, and merchant name.
- You will be asked to reply with "YES" if you authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirmation text message and can continue to use your card with confidence.
- A "NO" reply means you have not authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirmation text message and you will be contacted immediately by a fraud specialist to protect your account. Please answer this important call. Do not reply to the text message with any personal or confidential card information.
- A "NO" response will block the card to prevent additional fraud.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving these important messages by text, you may reply with "STOP" to indicate this preference.
1 The number of free debit card transactions may be limited depending on account type. See Business Deposit Account Terms and Conditions for detailed information.
2 The initial five (5) ATM transaction fees, with a maximum total of $15, are reimbursed each month. Transactions made outside the U.S. do not qualify for ATM fee reimbursement.
3 No enrollment necessary. During checkout with a participating online merchant, cardholders may be prompted to enter a one-time passcode following the detection of suspicious activity. The one-time passcode will be sent via SMS text message, if Farm Bureau Bank has a mobile phone number on file. Message and data rates may apply; contact wireless provider for complete pricing details.
4 See Business Deposit Fee Schedule for detailed fee information.
Farm Bureau Bank deposit accounts are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
Fees could reduce earnings on deposit accounts.