Farm Bureau Bank’s COVID-19 Response
In order to sustain safe operations and continue to provide quality service to you, our top priority early in the crisis has been protecting the well-being of our Bank Team Members and their families. Benefitting from the flexibility of our remote servicing model, we have successfully transitioned to a predominantly virtual work environment while continuing to serve our clients without interruption. We have maintained our business hours and are providing secure online banking options to support you during this difficult time. Regardless of our work location, we are here to help.
On behalf of the Bank Team, our hearts are with the individuals and families who have been affected by the impacts of COVID-19. Farm Bureau Bank has built its entire existence around serving you, and we work tirelessly to support your well-being. This is true now more than ever, and we stand ready to meet your needs – today and always. Committed to you, we are here to help.
Will Hileman, President & CEO
- July & August Payment Relief: If you need assistance with your July and August payments, please contact us by calling 1.800.492.3276 before your due dates to discuss payment arrangements.
- April, May & June Payment Relief: If your loan was current as of March 31st and you need assistance with your upcoming payments, we will automatically defer your monthly payments for April, May & June, with no fees or penalties1.
- Your payment will be deferred on the 10th day past your due date – you do not need to call or go online to request payment assistance.
- Automatic payments or BillPay will process as usual unless cancelled.
- If your automatic payment is set up through Farm Bureau Bank, please call 1.800.492.3276 for assistance.
- If your automatic payment or BillPay is set up through another financial institution, you will need to contact that institution for assistance in cancelling your payment.
- Reminder: Your automatic payments and BillPay will need to be setup again if you would like to process payments as you once were
- Past Due Loans: If your loan is not current, please call us at 1.800.492.3276 to discuss payment arrangements.
- Repossessions: We will temporarily suspend initiating any new repossession actions.
- Payment Relief:
- July Credit Card Extensions: If your account is current and you are unable to make your July credit card payment, please contact us by calling 1.866.644.2535 prior to your due date to set up payment arrangements.
- June Credit Card Extensions: If your account is current and you are unable to make your June credit card payment, we will automatically defer your payment with no fees or penalties2.
- Automatic payments and/or BillPay from Farm Bureau Bank or other financial institutions will process as usual unless cancelled.
- Past Due Credit Cards: If your account is not current, please call us at 1.800.388.5633 to discuss payment arrangements.
- Money Market Accounts: We are temporarily waiving fees if you make more than 6 withdrawals per statement cycle3.
- Certificates of Deposit: If you need early access to your certificates of deposit, please contact us by calling 1.800.492.3276.
- Free ATM Withdrawals: We have increased your free ATM withdrawals from 5 to 10 per month4.
Farm Bureau Bank Account Protection: Fraud is on the rise during this difficult time so we would like to remind you to protect your identity and personal information. Although we may reach out to you by phone, text or email, we will never ask for confidential information. Please don’t hesitate to report any suspicious interaction regarding your Farm Bureau Bank accounts by calling 1.800.492.3276.
As always, you can monitor your accounts and set up alerts through our online banking.
Farmbureau.bank: Our online banking offers 24/7 access to all your accounts. In just a few clicks you can check your balances, make or stop payments, transfer funds, set up notifications, send and receive secure messages and more. It is easy to get started, log in to your account or enroll today!
FBBmobile App: The FBBmobile app offers secure access to your accounts from your mobile device or tablet. Using your online deposit account login, you can check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, set up bill pay and more!
To download the FBBmobile App or learn more about our digital banking capabilities, visit our Digital Banking page.
As always, you can access your accounts anytime, anywhere by logging into your account with our online banking or FBBmobile app – especially from the comfort of your home.
For those instances where you’d like to speak with us, we are available and ready. We have taken the health and safety of our employees very seriously and have enabled our team members to work from home. They are standing by at 1.800.492.3276, ready to assist you with questions, transactions, or even to help you register and learn how to use our online capabilities. If there is something special you need, just ask us.
If you have unique financial needs due to the current situation, please call us at the number above. We want to help.
Bank Hours | Monday – Friday: 7am – 7pm CT and Saturday 8am – 12pm CT
All assistance is available for a limited time, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and is subject to change or withdrawal without notice, all in the sole and absolute discretion of Farm Bureau Bank.
1 Account must be in good standing. The 90-day extension includes April, May and June payments for 2020. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period and payments following the deferment will be applied first to unpaid interest. The length of time it will take to pay off the balance may be longer. Deferments are not reported to the Credit Bureau. Auto-deferment available for monthly payments only. All other loan payment terms or frequency must contact a bank representative. Farm Bureau Bank reserves the right to deny any deferment request. Other restrictions apply.
2 Interest will continue to accrue during the waiver of the minimum required payment.
3 Savings and Money Market accounts remain subject to conversion to transaction accounts for exceeding periodic withdrawal limitations. See terms and conditions for details.
4The initial ten (10) ATM transaction fees, with a maximum total of $40, are reimbursed each month. Transactions made outside the US do not qualify for ATM fee reimbursement.
Decisions on waivers are made in the sole and absolute discretion of Farm Bureau Bank.
As of 05.13.2020